Okay.. yeah we got the crib put up.







Tuesday- AFter getting back from Grandma's late teh night before, we got up and went to the dentist. My teeth look great. Brad has two cavities. I guess I am just blessed. THen we went grocery shopping, and then in the evening had our last volleyball game. We lost, but we tried really hard. It was tough. we just didn't have the team that could win, pat was gone, and I was even slower thisweek than last. I have posted some pictures so that you can see I really did play.
Wed.- Not over yet, but we got up and after some breakfast, brad helped me put the crib to gether. it is as cute as I thought it would be. I am so excited. I took several pictures so that everyone could see. The little Teddy bear which was given to us by his mom is named Keightly after the UK equipment manager Billy Kightly whi worked for the team for 48 years. During the last few years he slept through some of the games, but he was alwasy at the end of the bench. He passed away on Monday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, dear. You've turned into an avid fan.

You look like you, btw, only pregnant!
Tami said…
I never doubted that you played :) I enjoy seeing the pictures though!
The bedding is beautiful. I'm sure you both are very excited!!
Anonymous said…
OH - I'm sure you already know this (and hopefully have done it) but make sure to have a vegging day (or two) during your SB. Mine was a working vacation and while it felt good to accomplish, it also was sad going back to school and feeling not rested. I did have one day where I sorta vegged (but also graded and did laundry) b/c I got a flat tire. I think it was God's way of forcing me to relax!
Ellice said…
Yeah, Wed and Thus. were my do nothing days. Friday is the do all the things in lex I have to do, Saturday is house work and homework. then Sunday is relazing iwth my mentee and psycing my self back up for work on monday.. but since I love my job this year, it isan't that hard.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity