Better week
Monday- Went to Bibi Pottery with MAry, in Waco. It was fun to get out. Not a pottery and going to fill my space with more stuff kind of person, so I only got a little pin that says KY on it to wear for UK games. Then we went to My Time, I had never been. It is alot like it use to be only smaller and less, yea it jsut seemed less to me. After that I went home. Melissa came over and we created a character for her for Starwars. (yes i have pulled a girlfriend in) Rested and played some CIV. Brad came home. Erin Dropped off dinner for later in teh week, and Shelly and her friends brought by dinner for that night. Brad was going to go ot softball practice, but he wasn't feeling well so he stayed home.
Tuesday- Election day (No school) We got together to play star wars. Melissa was very impressive. While when to rolll dice, and the specific rules will come with time she more than figured out the roll play part, and the general gist of the game. She is a quick learner, and the guys admitted that she did great (Which Is cool cause the guys are hard to impress). After it was over we went to LExingotn to get a book that came out that day, and brad's allergy shots. Then we came home and crashed.
Wed- I realized that I was exhaused from Sun, mon and Tuesday, so I crashed all day. Sonya (sister-in-law) came and took me for a quick trip to starbucks.. yum coffee (although I am staying on decafe. It took me so long to kick the caffeine habit when I first got pregnant, and we are going to try again, so I figured why go through that withdrawl again.) She also brought me the first season of Gilmore Girls. I watched a few. I ahve decided, that while it is not my favorite show(lets face it I like things to blow up and chase scences) it is an enjoyable way to kill time and I am interested in how they keep it going for 5 season.
Thrusday- Sleep, Gilmore Girls (GG) and Civ. Then we went ot a late show of INdy and the crystal skull with David and Brittany. It was fun. I liked Caspian better, but it was fun and kept my attention through the whole thing. The only down side was Marion looked like she had a plastic face and couldn't really show emotions.
Friday- I didn't get out of bed til 1, and then didn't take my shower until Brad got home at 4:30. Then had dinner, and then went to Softball. It was rainy, wet, cold, and windy. Brad's mom and I sat and talked while we got cremated on the field. (brad play very well.)
Saturday- Brad declared CIV day. But instead we went to Red Lobster, wonderful shellfish I have missed you. Then we went to wal-mart, got some clothes for brad cause he owns no summer wear, and a pair of shorts and a shirt for me.
I feel like crap. I am huge, and feel like a large beached whale. Brad says it will go away and we are going to start some sort of plan this week to try and recktify the situation so that when we start again, I don't have to worry about going up even more. I feel like I gained weight and messed my hormones up for nothing.. ( it will pass) Hey Hayden's pic made it back up on the wall, so I must be dealing a little bette.r
Sunday- Memorial day. If I had thought about it I might not have gone to chruch today. Yes.. pastor Bill talked about loss, dying and all that fun stuff you talk about on Memorial day.. I bawled (silently) through the whole service. After Church we took Evan (he paid for himself :) and Melissa and the boys to Cici's. Brad isn't feeling weel.. he was feeling funny (probably cough syrup mixed with other meds) but I took him home and put him to bed.
Tuesday- Election day (No school) We got together to play star wars. Melissa was very impressive. While when to rolll dice, and the specific rules will come with time she more than figured out the roll play part, and the general gist of the game. She is a quick learner, and the guys admitted that she did great (Which Is cool cause the guys are hard to impress). After it was over we went to LExingotn to get a book that came out that day, and brad's allergy shots. Then we came home and crashed.
Wed- I realized that I was exhaused from Sun, mon and Tuesday, so I crashed all day. Sonya (sister-in-law) came and took me for a quick trip to starbucks.. yum coffee (although I am staying on decafe. It took me so long to kick the caffeine habit when I first got pregnant, and we are going to try again, so I figured why go through that withdrawl again.) She also brought me the first season of Gilmore Girls. I watched a few. I ahve decided, that while it is not my favorite show(lets face it I like things to blow up and chase scences) it is an enjoyable way to kill time and I am interested in how they keep it going for 5 season.
Thrusday- Sleep, Gilmore Girls (GG) and Civ. Then we went ot a late show of INdy and the crystal skull with David and Brittany. It was fun. I liked Caspian better, but it was fun and kept my attention through the whole thing. The only down side was Marion looked like she had a plastic face and couldn't really show emotions.
Friday- I didn't get out of bed til 1, and then didn't take my shower until Brad got home at 4:30. Then had dinner, and then went to Softball. It was rainy, wet, cold, and windy. Brad's mom and I sat and talked while we got cremated on the field. (brad play very well.)
Saturday- Brad declared CIV day. But instead we went to Red Lobster, wonderful shellfish I have missed you. Then we went to wal-mart, got some clothes for brad cause he owns no summer wear, and a pair of shorts and a shirt for me.
I feel like crap. I am huge, and feel like a large beached whale. Brad says it will go away and we are going to start some sort of plan this week to try and recktify the situation so that when we start again, I don't have to worry about going up even more. I feel like I gained weight and messed my hormones up for nothing.. ( it will pass) Hey Hayden's pic made it back up on the wall, so I must be dealing a little bette.r
Sunday- Memorial day. If I had thought about it I might not have gone to chruch today. Yes.. pastor Bill talked about loss, dying and all that fun stuff you talk about on Memorial day.. I bawled (silently) through the whole service. After Church we took Evan (he paid for himself :) and Melissa and the boys to Cici's. Brad isn't feeling weel.. he was feeling funny (probably cough syrup mixed with other meds) but I took him home and put him to bed.
Comments
Who is this 3rd Melissa? You do seem attracted to them. Does Ellice mean 'flower' because Melissa does mean honeybee.
Crash time is always good - that was my Memorial Day. I keep telling Mom not to expect much the first few days of summer as I'll be crashing then. I'm also sick, which doesn't help matters any.
I've heard good things about Gilmore Girls and plan to give it a try - this summer??? - and as for the beached whale part...I've put on weight and I don't have any excuses so we'll have to go walking this summer. Any thoughts as to a good time for a Dilly drop-in?
Brad gets out...tomorrow? You must be VERY excited! I've got until next Wednesday then Friday. Weird.
I’m glad you are getting out and going places! I’m sorry about church. Our church never even acknowledged Memorial Day.