week 3
This is the week i missed.
Monday- My due date is today. I woke up feeling a little down and it is a rainy day so that doesn't help. Brittany picked me up and we went to walk at the Park. They walked more than me. I took a break in the middle and then finsihed my two miles. Beth the chaplin called me to check up and see how I was doing. Which was really nice.
Tuesday- Went to lexington with James. Brad and I sold some books at Half-price, bought me some real people clothes from Layne brayant. and then some sneakers that don't have holes in them from Off Broadway. Then we took james to Dr. Mann, the allergy dr for brad appointment. We are little upset with Dr. mann. He never talks to us. He sits there, looks at us with a look of dissapointment like he thinks things shoudl be differnt and everything we say confuses him. then gives us a perscription and we leave. No explanation, no good advice. We are thinking about trying a differnt sepcailist, cause he is not very persanable and we like personable. Then we took james to see Kung Fu panda at movie tavern (4.00 Tuesdays). We all decided it was an excellent movie that we loved. 3 thumbs way up. then back to Richmond to walk and then relax and pack.
Wednesday- D&D most of the day. ran late, then I had an interview at the school I worked at last year. Don't ask (I havn't heard yet and it is tuesday of the next week). Then when we got home around 10:00 james called.. hey want to go bowling. so we did. with James, Evan, (evan's woman Nancy). Brad bowled great won all three games. I came in second on the second game.
Thursday- Trip to the unempolyment office to get htat staightened out. Then lunch, grocery shopping and brad's college books for next week. Then a quick and very cold swim, followed by brad cooking me dinner.
Friday- bible study. in interview at a differnt school in the co I worked in last year (they said they wouldn't call back til the week of June 30th) then relaxing and packing. then softball game was cancelled so we had brittany and David over for a game of hearts. Brad won.
Saturday- Packed somemore, went to the pool. cleaning, civ, another day to walmart. then we watched Jumpers (rented it) I felt like it was a great start of a movie, but that it wasn't finish, so either they need to make another movie or a series out of it.
Sunday- SS., Church, then the lunch with andi and then the pool. Then my parents came in to town so after a quick nap, brad and I went to Joel's for a cook out and famiy get together. We stayed about 2 hours, and then evan and Nancy got there and it got crowded and Brad and I went homa nd to bed. so brad would be ready for schoolthe next day.
Monday- My due date is today. I woke up feeling a little down and it is a rainy day so that doesn't help. Brittany picked me up and we went to walk at the Park. They walked more than me. I took a break in the middle and then finsihed my two miles. Beth the chaplin called me to check up and see how I was doing. Which was really nice.
Tuesday- Went to lexington with James. Brad and I sold some books at Half-price, bought me some real people clothes from Layne brayant. and then some sneakers that don't have holes in them from Off Broadway. Then we took james to Dr. Mann, the allergy dr for brad appointment. We are little upset with Dr. mann. He never talks to us. He sits there, looks at us with a look of dissapointment like he thinks things shoudl be differnt and everything we say confuses him. then gives us a perscription and we leave. No explanation, no good advice. We are thinking about trying a differnt sepcailist, cause he is not very persanable and we like personable. Then we took james to see Kung Fu panda at movie tavern (4.00 Tuesdays). We all decided it was an excellent movie that we loved. 3 thumbs way up. then back to Richmond to walk and then relax and pack.
Wednesday- D&D most of the day. ran late, then I had an interview at the school I worked at last year. Don't ask (I havn't heard yet and it is tuesday of the next week). Then when we got home around 10:00 james called.. hey want to go bowling. so we did. with James, Evan, (evan's woman Nancy). Brad bowled great won all three games. I came in second on the second game.
Thursday- Trip to the unempolyment office to get htat staightened out. Then lunch, grocery shopping and brad's college books for next week. Then a quick and very cold swim, followed by brad cooking me dinner.
Friday- bible study. in interview at a differnt school in the co I worked in last year (they said they wouldn't call back til the week of June 30th) then relaxing and packing. then softball game was cancelled so we had brittany and David over for a game of hearts. Brad won.
Saturday- Packed somemore, went to the pool. cleaning, civ, another day to walmart. then we watched Jumpers (rented it) I felt like it was a great start of a movie, but that it wasn't finish, so either they need to make another movie or a series out of it.
Sunday- SS., Church, then the lunch with andi and then the pool. Then my parents came in to town so after a quick nap, brad and I went to Joel's for a cook out and famiy get together. We stayed about 2 hours, and then evan and Nancy got there and it got crowded and Brad and I went homa nd to bed. so brad would be ready for schoolthe next day.
Comments
I am SO GLAD that you have such an awesome support group in your church. The fact that people remembered your due date and took the time to contact you is unbelievably sweet and supportive...wow!
School for Brad? Do you mean master's school or work school? (Where you end that he had to get up early for school.)
Are you moving nearby or into something larger? Will it be under the same management? Is there any hope for a virtual tour? Just kidding!!