Good Bad sign
So it is a good sign that I have been nausous since satruday morning. but it is a bad feeling. Except for when I am sleeping, and the ten minutes after I eat, I feel sick to my stomach the rest of the time. It is not a pleasant feeling. I don't remember having this much morning sickness last time, but man it is like it never lets up. But my mother says she heard mornig sickness means a healthy baby, so I guess I just have to suck it up and deal.
On other news my class size has changed again. It went from 14 to 16 to 20 then up to 22, and it has now dropped back to 19.. all of this in about 4 weeks. That is pretty impressive. It is becauseI have hte over cap class and they move alot. Oh well. thems the breaks.
On other news my class size has changed again. It went from 14 to 16 to 20 then up to 22, and it has now dropped back to 19.. all of this in about 4 weeks. That is pretty impressive. It is becauseI have hte over cap class and they move alot. Oh well. thems the breaks.
Comments