Good news first
The good news is I made it through the weeks with kids. They are gone for the summer. That is a reliefe. bad news 5 more work days with teachers. Lucky for me teachers aren't as tireing as my students were. :)
Good news- Monday's appointment was great. they said she got a ten out of ten for how well she is growing and moving, keep watching her and call if anything worries me.
Bad news- I still have to go 2 times a week and there are like 2 or 3 more weeks. But I can make it.. and they want me to be care of my blood pressure. it is not high right now, but it is higher than usual and they want me to watch it.
Good news- I got a great job teaching 1st grade again next year. I get a room in the building with a steady class of kids, (not the transient kids) and get to be more apart of everything.
Bad news- brad didn't get any of the positions he interviewed for. this means that right now he is still an assistnat for next year. Which means, A. He can't finish college. B. We can't afford Day care, and D. Another year of pulling all the edges to getehr to make all our bills get paid. But God has a plan and we can make it we, just would like a little more direction in the area of brad. Should he keep prusuing Teaching, where should he apply next. Pretty much what should brad do and how to take care of the baby. We shall see.
Good news- God is good
bad news- sometimes he is vauge. :)
Good news- Monday's appointment was great. they said she got a ten out of ten for how well she is growing and moving, keep watching her and call if anything worries me.
Bad news- I still have to go 2 times a week and there are like 2 or 3 more weeks. But I can make it.. and they want me to be care of my blood pressure. it is not high right now, but it is higher than usual and they want me to watch it.
Good news- I got a great job teaching 1st grade again next year. I get a room in the building with a steady class of kids, (not the transient kids) and get to be more apart of everything.
Bad news- brad didn't get any of the positions he interviewed for. this means that right now he is still an assistnat for next year. Which means, A. He can't finish college. B. We can't afford Day care, and D. Another year of pulling all the edges to getehr to make all our bills get paid. But God has a plan and we can make it we, just would like a little more direction in the area of brad. Should he keep prusuing Teaching, where should he apply next. Pretty much what should brad do and how to take care of the baby. We shall see.
Good news- God is good
bad news- sometimes he is vauge. :)
Comments