Saturday Update






Laurana- She is off the oxegyn tube and breathing on her own. They are watching her Jaundice level very closely and finishing up her antibiodics (which go to monday at least). we had a big step yesterday we got her to nurse. It took 30 minutes and us tricking her, but she fell for it and then latched on and nurse for about 10 mins so yea for all of us. she was full and content when it was over. she was happy and went to sleep happy and full. so that is a great step.






Ellice- is really swollen, and tired. going back and forth to the Hospital is tirering and expenseive. WE are going everyday at 12 and then again at 9. i wish we could be there for all her feedings, but I think that would make me really sick. I need the rest. I am worn out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Proud Daddy there!!. She si beautiful.
Tami said…
I am happy you kept trying and did not give up with breastfeeding :)

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity