So close you can taste it..
Or feel it. They asked me if I was having any discomfort this week at the PDC, and I said yes lots of pelvic pressure, but no cramps (contractions) at this point. They said not to worry if all goes well then Dr. Parrott would take care of that pressure next week tuesday. :) So hold on.
Laurana is weighing in at 6lbs 14 oz this week. Which is much bigger than I thought she would be at this point. If she keeps growing at this rate she will be a seven pound baby even at 3 weeks early. Which could be good, cause most of hte time bigger babies are more healthy.. just cause they have had more time to grow. sO we shall see.
Everything was good today. Good heart rate, good cord flow, good movement, good fluid. SO I see Dr. Parrot on Thrusday, and Go from there.
Brad and I are trying to get the last few details taken care of before Laurana comes home from the hospital. So far so good, a few things left to take care of.
My mom flies in tomorrow, pray that she has a nice safe flight and that she enjoys her time here. It will be really nice to have her here.
Laurana is weighing in at 6lbs 14 oz this week. Which is much bigger than I thought she would be at this point. If she keeps growing at this rate she will be a seven pound baby even at 3 weeks early. Which could be good, cause most of hte time bigger babies are more healthy.. just cause they have had more time to grow. sO we shall see.
Everything was good today. Good heart rate, good cord flow, good movement, good fluid. SO I see Dr. Parrot on Thrusday, and Go from there.
Brad and I are trying to get the last few details taken care of before Laurana comes home from the hospital. So far so good, a few things left to take care of.
My mom flies in tomorrow, pray that she has a nice safe flight and that she enjoys her time here. It will be really nice to have her here.
Comments