church


Well we had our first trip to chruch. We tried to be there really early and got there about 5-10 minutes before church started. Lots of "Pretty baby" which is great. Also a few, "boy or Girl" so I pulled a bow out of the bag and put it on her head so no more of that. She started chruch in a pretty green and white outfit with butterflies on it. (picture to come.) She slept through the singing and when the sermon started I took her in the cry room and fed her her bottle. which she droolled all over her cute outfit, but seemed to enjoy. then I took her and changed her diaper and outfit SHe was then wearing a cute little outfit with cherries on the butt. :) We took her down front, because after last year and then the way she starded the world in the NICU we figured we wanted to thank God publicly for her as she is such a huge blessing, and prayer from teh chruch can't hurt ;) After chruch we stayed for the pot luck and business meeting, she did great, grandma and grandpa took turns holding her.

The meeting went well everyone seems to have settled a little after hte Annex fiasco, although we all seem to be stepping around that elephant.

After hte meeting we went to walmart and bought some more of her pacifiers cause we only had the one the NICU gave us and that kept wandering. Then we came home and relaxed. She is back on her previous sleep schedule, which took a while after the switch to bottle and my being so sick. But she seems to like this scedule and she gets four hours of sleep at a time at night, which isn't too bad for me. Brad takes longer to fall asleep so it is harder on him to have to wake in the middle of hte night, (some times I let him sleep, and sometimes he helps).


I want to take a minute and point out tha tBrad is doing all the ccoking, all the dishes, all the laundry, cleaning toleits and pretty much making this house run, while I feed the baby (which take sup a large portion of hte waking hours.) He has been phenominal. I don't think I could get though without him. So if you see him, give he a shout out for how wonderful he is with the helping, (words are his love language) thanks if he hears it from someone and me that might let him see how great he is.


Comments

Melissa said…
Cute top! (She still looks mostly like you, I think...so adorable!)

THANK YOU BRAD THE DAD - YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity