Daddy the walking burp cloth

So, She has taken to spitting up. and I don't just mean a little. I mean enough to drench her shirt, daddy's shirt and what ever else happens to be close. she seems to be eatting fine although I am so sore that I have might have to take a break, and pump her a bottle rather than let her nurse for lunch. she is a very vigorous nurser when she is not asleep. As for sleeping, she sleeps at least one 4 hour stretch a night, of course it takes her about an hour to go to sleep. (there is nothing wrong with her lungs.)


Brad and I are worn out, but of course that is normal, so no complaint Just pointing it out. Bonnie Came over and watched her so that we could go to the pool once this week and may come again today, which would be great as the pool relaxes alot of stress and gives us a chance to get a little low impact exersise. With my sticthes walking and wading around the pool are about all I am up to right now.


My friend who is pregnant just found out she is diabetic, it is going to be tough on her with the sugar test and diet so pray for her over the next few months, also if the diet doesn't work she may have to go on insuine so pray that diet and exersise are enough for her to get through the next 2-3 monhts.


Picture is of Daddy doing the lion king blessing. I am not sure she enjoyed it but she wasn't crying.

Comments

Unknown said…
that is sooo hilarious! good luck with the sleep schedule.
Melissa said…
He needs a huge broom wig and to be shirtless with a funky necklace. THEN he's doing the Lion King blessing! :P
Tami said…
I spoke with a breast feeding expert and advocate about this (she is wonderful) and she said: If you are sore you should find out why. Usually it is something as simple as improper positioning. MAKE SURE baby is tummy to tummy and that you have a pillow under the baby to hike up her up. You don't want the baby "hanging" on the nipple. Also make sure that the baby has enough of the areola in her mouth, not just the nipple but the area around the nipple should be in the baby's mouth.
I hope this helps :)
Ellice said…
she is still using the nipple guard which is why I am sore.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity