Family pictures








So Brad, Laurana and I went out for family pictures at walmart on Dec. 18th. Yes we know that it took us a long time to get the posted, but I had some trouble with the size of them. Now I got it figured out. so no worries.


Comments

Tami said…
I hope she is feeling better and that you had a wonderful Christmas!
Melissa said…
1) him; 2) you; 3) him; 4) herself

Cute in every single one, of course, and Mom and Dad look great, too! Hope you had a great Christmas - my parakeet keeps asking if I'm poor. Dumb bird. : )
Melissa said…
Wait - reverse 3 & 4.
Ellice said…
She still looks like him more than me.. but that is okay. and your parakeet should come stay with us, we are poor:) Hope we get a chance to see you in 2010.
Anonymous said…
I love them! I missed a ton of your posts...gotta get caught up! Tiff

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity