Baby's First Dirt







so We brought her down yesterday morning and put her in her high chair so that she could play with her linkadoos while we packed lunches, got breakfast and loaded the car. She likes to look at hte cars go by so brad had pulled her high chair over next to the window. I looked over and she was leaning toward the window, and looked like she was just chilling. Then I went over the check on ehr and noticed that her hand was playing in the dirt in our potted ivy in the window. Then I noticed that Not only was her hand covered in Dirt but hse had dirt in her mouth. So I took a few pictures, wiped it out, and she seems to be just fine. She laughed when I called daddy to see her dirt covered smile.

Comments

Tami said…
She's goin' green!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity