A new year

Okay this is a new year for us. and 2009 was way better than 2008, so we look forward to a new and exciting 2010.








Recap


2009

Jan: . found out we were having a girl. Ice storm, lost water and power for a while
Got to go see Wicked.


Feb: Recovered from Ice storm. Won Districts with Academic Team.

March: got three new students in 3 days, had a wild month at school. got to go to UK game.



April: painted baby's room, Went to a materity fair, Hope's 1st Brithday (got through with minimal tears)








May: Found Out I was rehired to teach again at same school for next school year..(1st). Baby shouwer at Brittany's way fun. Finished the baby's room.


June: Brad found out he was still an assistant, Mom Flew in. Had Laurana , spent a week in the nic U



July: Birthday's for brad and I, if you are counting this was the second annversary of my 30th birhtday. and brad's 3rd annaverasy of his 35 birthday. James and a very pregnant Jazzy came to visit and meet laurana. Mom flew home



Aug: Held Brittany's baby shower, baby got her first round of shots, I started my 2nd year at the same job,



Sept: the first apperance of Super Awesome baby, baby started staying with all her babysitters and realized she likes people. became an Aunt again to little Lily Mai. (james's baby girl)


Oct: baby started solids, celebrate 4 years of marrage, go to pumpkin patch, carve pumpkins, Halloween party, Fall Break, baby girl goes to her 1st UK game. Sleeps through about 1/2 of it.


Nov. Hit a deer totaled car, Laurana's first ride in a cop car, Oma and Opa come, vist to Nanny's, Homecoming, Pie Day (just me and Mom) Thanksgiving- Great Grands, and Joel and sonya's for amily dinners. Qualified for state with STLP


Dec: Baby gets RSV, baby's first Christmas, first set of professional Photos, Life is good.


all in all I think this has been a pretty good year. I got about 1/2 my resolutions met for this year, so I am pretty happy.

Comments

Melissa said…
Quite the year!

I gave up on resolutions awhile ago.....
Ellice said…
We still type them on a list, although a few of them stay the same, and a few are gimmies..

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity