Weddings

So that puts the Chick family at 4/4 married kids.  I am blessed with a family that is big and now it is even bigger with sister-in-laws, nephews and nieces 
On Friday Aug. 17th, Evan (the youngest) married Adrianne Martin.  I am very excited to have her in the family.  I love weddings, So very thankful for my family.

Brad and Ellice 7 years October
Laurana 3, Jareth 1

Joel and Sonya 6 years in July
Hayden 4, Asher 2

James and Jasmine 4 years in December
Lilly 3, Owen due in December

Evan and Adrianne  newlyweds in August
Bob and Beth Chick 38 years in August
Ellice, Joel, James and Evan

Bonnie and Jim Gullett 41 years in December
(40th Anniversary picture I don't have a wedding picture)
Brad


Comments

Dana said…
Great photos! It's so nice to have a large family. Looks like you have a happy one!
Ellice said…
I love all my brothers, look forward as their families grow each year.

Melissa said…
I'm at livejournal.com and my handle is altomelsa.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity