Easter

Okay So there is a very good reason I haven't posted much lately. Of course some may beg that I am not really that busy as I am only subbing this year. But let me tell you what Subbing will take alot out of you. This week alone I have had a Pre-interview for a job, three dress rehersals, three prefomances, dinner for my husband every night, Two College Classes, one with a take home test and one with an on-line assingment due Wed, I have subbed, preschool, Emotional behavior disorder, librarian, and today fourth grade. It has been a busy week. I hope to get some pictures from the easter play and post them before too long so that every one knows what a silly image my husband makes with a very scraggly beard. But we shall see. Lately I have been lucky to get my head on straight let alone remember to bring a camera.

I guess I should e-mail family and friends and tell them I am doing this.. but I am not sure I want to.. Cause if I don't I can conplain about them on-line and no one will notice.

We shall see.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Trust me, I'm your Dad, we always notice :-)
Papa Chick
Ellice said…
Wow that was quick.. It has only been up a couple of minutes.
Tami said…
Did you interview for one of the jobs in Richmond? I thought I had heard there would be a new school there.
Ellice said…
they are building a new school. My interview was at one of the old school. I wasn't exactally an interview either, I went in and taught with the teacher I would replace to show my compentency. I think it went well. But I know I won't hear anything else until after testing.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity