American Idol

Okay I have a confession to make. Not only do I watch American Idol every week, I VOTE. and last night for the season finally I voted for Taylor Hicks, as does did my husband, who has been sucked into my world out of necessity. I know that many of you will laugh, but I just can't help it. What can I say I have a mental disorder, IDOLITUS and I need help. I will even watch the two hour season finally tonight when they decide who is the next American Idol.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, I got sucked into the first season, so I really can't say as I blame you. What's not to like?
Anonymous said…
HE WON! You happy?
Tami said…
I am thrilled for him! I picked him out from day one. He is a true entertainer.
Ellice said…
YEah Brad is also thrilled casue this time the one he voted for actually one.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity