Tiffy's Baby



So my best freind has a two year old. Who is apsolutly adorable. My husband I and I are waiting, but it is a lot of fun to live vicarouly though the life of Caleb. He is cute. He calls us Bad and Eis. When I took these pictures he proceeded to tell me to take pictures of each and every person in the room and was happy until I had done so.

This other picture is of him and his best friend, Sponge Bob, who I can't stand. Now his dad Kenneth likes sponge Bob to and I think it is just because his son likes the yellow freak. There is something a little strange about a sponge that wears pants and makes crabby patties all day. I don't know, but he gives me the creeps.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've always liked spongebob, but he definitely needs to come in SMALL doses. I think I see about 2 episodes a year and that's plenty...I start to find him annoying by the end of the episode.

That being said, lil Caleb looks SO MUCH like Tiffy...who is brilliant and cute. Look out, world! Here comes Caleb. Oh, and Kaarin and I were wandering Waukegan looking at houses (while Mom was in recovery room). We found a few for her, a few for me, a few for Ruth...and one that we agreed was you. Next time you come this way, remind me to show you. (Eris living spaces as brought to you by Kaarin and Melissa)
Anonymous said…
Sigh...I know, Spongebob is EVIL!! And my son now asks for him by name...if you think the idea of the pantwearing sponge is a little strange, you should actually see the show sometime...scary...
Tami said…
Oh my gosh. Spongebob is great. I don't own any Spongebob "stuff", but I like to watch it. My favorite episode is the one where he has bad breath. That one is too funny and you need to see it Ellice!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity