I want to apologize. I have not been bloging alot lately. Things have been very hectic around here and when I do get a moment free I like to take the time to enjoy the moment, not sit myself infront of a computer and type.
Anyway... I have lost most of the weight I gained from the Retreat, Brad and I only have one car, as his died the other day and we are not going to put the effort into fixing it at this point. other than that life goes on. See some of you this weekend for Home coming.. notes and pictures to follow.

Comments

Tami said…
That picture is ADORABLE!!!!

I'm sorry about the car.
Anonymous said…
eh, whatever

some days/weeks, I blog more than others. Sometimes for me, it's a stress relief. Since you're married, I'm sure you have other forms of stress relief. ;) See you SOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity