Okay interesting tidbits.. as I really can't recall everything to happen to list it all.
I am stressed and worn by my job and looking forward to thanksgiving break. My job is actually going really well for working with Behavior disorders, but with homecoming last weekend, I haven't had a chance to stop and catch my breath and that makes it hard to feel up for it.. I jsut feel worn. and my kids have been wearing on my last nerve the last few days and I am pretty sure that is because I am tired.
I have finally lost all the weight I gained at the conference.. so that is great. one weekend ot gain it, two weeks to lose it, doesn't really seem fair does it.

Brad has had three matches this week. He is also sick and that means that we are both even more tired because we don't get to see each other or really relax. He is at a match right now and won't be home for over an hour. I miss him.
Moving on.

Life is good if not very busy and tirering.. but hey you can get over that.
If there is anythign I haven't mentioned you wanted to know just let me know.. I am not thinking to clearly right now. Well I am off to read and tape suvivor.. blog again later

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Thanksgiving will truly be a thankful time for me!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity