Outsiders day



So I dressed all up, and didn't manage to get a picture of myself. but I did get some of the teahers and a bunch of the
students. I ahve included some teacher pics but no students as that is a very big breach of the law and we don't want that. It was alot of fun.
the students had a blast dressing up. We watched the movie and had a good old fasstion rumble. Actually there was a trivia game that the Socs won in my class, then there was charades. Watching these kids act out a rumble was funny enough and no one got hurt. Of course there were the usual jokes of takeing them out back and jsut letting them go but we didn't as that would get us all in alot of trouble. But all in all it was great and I think the kids really did well to remember the book this way as they were exposed more and more to it. Living what you read, is a great way to learn it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity