UK game



To make this week even more fun, it has been very hectic. Tuesday was the frist day back. I came home tired then went to bed. Then on Wed I had school came home after WW exhaused, we walked in the door at 6:30 and my landlord calls and offeres us great seats for the UK game that night. SO we changed and headed back out, cause you don't turn down tickets to a UK game that is jsut wrong. So we didn't get home til abou10:30 way past by bed time.

Then thrusday I had to work the basketball game at school. You know sit and take money, I didn't actually get to watch the game, so I came home very late from that. so I was still tired.

got up friday, and Brad's grandmother was in surgery. I spent the whole day at school worried, then went to lexington to the hostpital to sit for a few more hours with the family. She came through great. They said she was doing really well when we left last night. Continue to pray though casue she is not out of the woods for a while yet. They ended up having to do Quadruple by pass instead of the triple so that wasn't great but at least they found it while they were there and did n't have to go back in.

Comments

Anonymous said…
No wonder you sounded so tired when we talked last night!
Ellice said…
yeah I was a little tired

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity