The week in review





Let me tell you about my week. Since it has been pretty hecktic. As you noticed last weekend was not great. I had a rough time.

Then Monday started spirt week at school. Mix up day. I dressed to kill, it was great, nothing on me matched. Brad had class

Then Tuesday was twins day. All of the teachers on our team dressed up like the very pregnant Mrs. Antiniou. It was alot of fun. Tuesday night was volleyball we played the reigning 6 year champs. We got beat. It was pretty bad, but we all felt pretty good about the way we played together so that was an imporovement on last season when there was alot of yelling.

Wednesday I got a snow day which as you have read I very much needed. I went to choir that night. I also got a lot of cleanning done I didn't think I would ever find time for.

Thrusday was Blue day at school. No picture cause it was very boring. After school I rushed home so brad could make it to class oon time. Then I went over and cooked cookies with teh girls at Ellen's house. THey are all trying to figure out how to work out the trip to Gatlinburg, Which Brad and I are not going to make... right now they are having trouble finding places for everyone and a price that is reasonable. I can say I am sad we aren't going, but am very glad I don't have to worry about all that stuff.

Friday.. Okay to start with it was hat day at school. I of course wore the pig hat. Which I failed to get a picture of.. but if you want to see it just ask some time I have it at home to show off. Ms. Ballinger who is getting married this summer wore my Baclorette hat. IT was fun.. Then as soon as school was over, we had the 7th grade sponsered dance. Brad was a jem and stayed in the very loud gym telling them to get off each other. I watched the girls bath room. As soon as that was over, we jumped in teh car, drove back to richmond, ate dinner and went to church for the experencing god Thing. The man who spoke was BORING. Then they split us up for groups, Brad had a great group, my group was not so great. I said I wanted to learn more about God speaking, so I could find some direction.. and imediatly got a lecture on how often, and how long I pray and about being pateince..It was very hurt ful. I guess I am jsut senstive right now.

Saturday, we decided not to go listen to the very boring man who would tell us that we needed to join another bible study cause spending time at church is the way to get closer to God. We have jsut realized that time spent, even at church, is less time to spend with God and more stress to deal with. So we aren't doing it. We went out and bought a new washer and dryer instead. Many of you had heard the pitiful puppy noises the old one makes. THe new one is running right now and I can't hear it. it is great.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like a full week with the usual ups, downs and quirky sideways.
Tami said…
It's nice that so many teachers participated in spirit week.
Ellice said…
we were informed that we "should" participate.
Anonymous said…
Don't you love those? My principal is very good about that, too. "I would love it if you were all at the meeting, but if you can't make it, I understand" = BE THERE!
Ellice said…
Of all the things we "should" participate in I really enjoyed this one. :)

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity