July 2nd through July 9
Okay
Monday- the second. I got up walked, brad started his class. I called principals.. several didn't answer. then we walked, and I had WW and bible study. Which went really well even though there were only a few people there.
Tuesday- 3rd, I walked, drove to winchester to drop off a resume, saw tiffy. THen I got ahold of a principal I thought was going to give me an interview and she said she had already filled the position with some one who had regular
classroom experence. I was heart broken. She knew me and knew I was qualified and said she would give me an interview and then ddin't. Well I cryed.. alot.. then I picked brad up. We went and walked. I felt a little better but still pretty crappy about my future. So brad took me to dinner. then he took me to buy a present. He ended up buying me three new outfits, one is a really cute sundress that is black with white poka dots and a cute white bow. and he bought me two pair of shoes. This really helped as I had been feeling bad, added to the job thing my weight has been frustrating. I am following weight watchers and walking four miles a day and haven't lost a pound. I did however notice when I tired on clothes that all the 14 went right on with no tightness so I felt better.. all in all I want to sing from the roof tops that my husband is wonderful and the fact that he sat in teh store and watched me try on clothes, figured out with the sale what they would cost and budgeted and bought them for me was wonderful.. He is the best.
Wednesday..I walked with the girls, I took evan driving. He is getting better. THere was only one turn on a country road that he could have slowed down a little sooner for. All in all I think if he could learn to paralle park he will be okay..brad and I walked. went and saw Transfomers.. which I loved.. It was so much like the old cartoons only cooler cause it was live action.. and they left it wide open for a sequel. I don't know what it is but when Optums Prime frist showed up and started talking I wanted to clap and cheer. HE was always so cool. Then we went with Brittany to pick up David and then we were going to go watch teh fireworks in winchester. But when we got there.. it was raining.. hard.. so after sitting in Wendy's for an hour we came home and played games.. I have discovered the game Settlers of Catan.. I really enjoy playing it.
Thrusday- Walked with teh girls, cleaned.. finished the guest room.. boy that was rough.. but it looks alot better now and has way more room. Then brad and I went to Lexington did some shoping and went home to pack.
Friday- Walked, packed. WW (+1.2) so not good. Then we got Taco bell and drove to Gatlinburg to meet his parents for hte Baker (his mother's) family reunion. Bonnie is the youngest of five. ALl of her brother's and sisters have kids and most of htem have kids.. so it was a wild time. We wnet to a catfish place that had to find seating for 38 which was impressive. then we went back to the condo, we were sharing wtih His parents, her sister Arlene and husband, and their daughter Marjori and her husband and 14 year old son. Austin, steve, and Brad stayed up very late playing Tiger woods golf. I went to bed.
Saturday- BRAD"S BIRTHDAY. we got up and prepared for the lunch where we had sandwiches, the whole family got togehter, we had a cake for brad and it was lots of fun.. well a little awkward for me cause I don't know most of htem.. but fun still. Then we went to the pool for a while. wehre I realized I had evenless in common with msot of brad's cousins than I thought.. but that was okay.. brad and I had a blast. then we went to dinner at Corky's which was fun.. then several of them went out..Brad and his parents and I got to gether with Uncle Alen and his wife Mary to play cards til midnight.
Sunday- Brad and I were up and packed early.. after many good byes we left to go hike in the mountains. Well this was a bad idea. We found a cute trail that said falls..2.7 miles.. we
figuredthat would be nice I walk about that much each day so it wouldn't be so bad.. well what the sign didn't take into account was that it was 2.7 miles up a mountain.. and that hte temp on the bank sign as we left was 101 degrees. it took us 2 hours to get to the falls.. we oohed and awed then hiked the hour and ten minutes back to the car. right before we got to the car we saw a deer very very very close.. it was neat. ate alot at KFC. and I drove home while brad suffered from minor heat delusions..he still claims he saw dinasours on the way home.. need less to say when we got home at 6 we both went to bed.
Monday- the second. I got up walked, brad started his class. I called principals.. several didn't answer. then we walked, and I had WW and bible study. Which went really well even though there were only a few people there.
Tuesday- 3rd, I walked, drove to winchester to drop off a resume, saw tiffy. THen I got ahold of a principal I thought was going to give me an interview and she said she had already filled the position with some one who had regular
Wednesday..I walked with the girls, I took evan driving. He is getting better. THere was only one turn on a country road that he could have slowed down a little sooner for. All in all I think if he could learn to paralle park he will be okay..brad and I walked. went and saw Transfomers.. which I loved.. It was so much like the old cartoons only cooler cause it was live action.. and they left it wide open for a sequel. I don't know what it is but when Optums Prime frist showed up and started talking I wanted to clap and cheer. HE was always so cool. Then we went with Brittany to pick up David and then we were going to go watch teh fireworks in winchester. But when we got there.. it was raining.. hard.. so after sitting in Wendy's for an hour we came home and played games.. I have discovered the game Settlers of Catan.. I really enjoy playing it.
Thrusday- Walked with teh girls, cleaned.. finished the guest room.. boy that was rough.. but it looks alot better now and has way more room. Then brad and I went to Lexington did some shoping and went home to pack.
Friday- Walked, packed. WW (+1.2) so not good. Then we got Taco bell and drove to Gatlinburg to meet his parents for hte Baker (his mother's) family reunion. Bonnie is the youngest of five. ALl of her brother's and sisters have kids and most of htem have kids.. so it was a wild time. We wnet to a catfish place that had to find seating for 38 which was impressive. then we went back to the condo, we were sharing wtih His parents, her sister Arlene and husband, and their daughter Marjori and her husband and 14 year old son. Austin, steve, and Brad stayed up very late playing Tiger woods golf. I went to bed.
Sunday- Brad and I were up and packed early.. after many good byes we left to go hike in the mountains. Well this was a bad idea. We found a cute trail that said falls..2.7 miles.. we
Comments
1. Cute dress.
2. Happy Birthday!!!