The Calm before the storm.






I know I havent' blogged in like two weeks, but sleep is so much more important that blogging to be right now. I know I got to get my priorities back in order.. blog then sleep.






Okay what is new...



We got the changing table, home and set up with a little crying, screaming and throwing of tools.. but it looks great. I hope she likes it. Daddy is very proud of getting it together. The room is starting to look more and more like a baby's room. I think I have to wait until after the
shower to and the scavaging of parents of little girls past to find out what I need before I buy much more. I want to see what I can get handme down first. Cause baby stuff adds up.
Also this past week, brad started Softball. That went okay. There were not enough girls so look sliek they might roll in with another team or he will jsut play sometimes with the mens team. this would mean less stress and worry for him, and the possiblity of missing some weeks cause they have enough guys that if he misses they don't have to forfet.
Please pray for Tiffy, she lost her grandfather this week. And while she knew it was coming it is still always hard to see the ones we love get sick. and to know that they are gone. Pray for her as her family readjust to the loss and she deals with the emotions that are so strong around this time.
We had brad's parents over for easter. Lamb was the main course. it has become a tradition for us. kind of fun, since the hunt for lamb the week before is always exciting. This was our picture from easter. I am starting to really stick out the front.
Laurana has been kicking alot. she kicks all day, and I think sleeps at night, casue she is not waking me up kicking. SHe actually kicked a student on wed. he was giving me a hug and whap she kicked him right int eh face. he jumped back with this surprised look on his face and said.."Whoa"
Next week is going to be really long and hard so pray for us. We have PD, Dr. appointments, Dentist appointments, and chruch.. nothing really late, but plenty of stuff ot get done, which makes me tired and swollen.

Comments

Melissa said…
That would be a WONDERFUL miracle if she's sleeping at night already!!! Most parents struggle that first month with baby having a backwards schedule and they all get that zoned/drained look.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity