Update from the Dr.

Okay, I am doing great. Laurana is measuring at 28weeks 5 days. I am actually 28 weeks 1 day so she is a little ahead, which is really good. She is growing in the 54 %tile... so that is also really good (Hope was always about a week behind.)

When they first started taking the ultra sound she must have been either waking up or bored from my lack of sugar that day cause she yawned a big yawn right at the ultrasound. It was cute. Then the looked for all the parts. she has them all, four chambers in her hearts, lungs that are growing right on schedule, kidnneys, liver, bladder, that kind of thing. They checked the umblical cord and blood is flowing like it shoudl at a good rate, and it is not wrapped around her neck. My amniotic fluid is at a good full level. and basically she looks good and healthy. She also kept kicking hte ultra sound machine. She did't like getting poked.
Dr. O'Brian my high risk guy, says that starting at 32 weeks, which is a week before we lost hope, they are going to watch me very very close. i have to start going to the Dr. 2 times a week. On Mondays I go to see O'Brian, and then on THrusdyas I will go see Dr. Parrott, who is my regualr Ob/Gyn. I am going to have to have a Non Stress TESt each time, ( I am not sure how that works, but they seem very not worried about it so it must not be tramatic.)
At 37 weeks they are going to do an Aniocentisis to make sure her lungs are up and running like they should. Then they are going to make a decision based on that of to take her at 37 or wait until 39. All of this is contengent on the fact that something doesn't go hooky before them.

Went to Parrott, had my Diabeties test.. Hate getting blood drawn. Then heard the heart beat. She kicked him too. Then he said pretty much the same thing as O'brian. I go back to Parrott in 2 weeks on tuesday the 5th, then start seeing both dr. the week of May 18th.

So in recap, everything is good, tehy are watchng me like a hawk,adn I am going to be spending a lot of time in Lexington at Central baptist.

PRAYER- Pray that she continues to grow and that her lungs mature nice and quick, pray that she is not under any stress and I amke it to at least 37 weeks, (which is after school gets out). Pray that all my appointments don't interfere with school. Pray I get a Job next year, pray that Brad gets a job next year, pray that our insurance isn't an issue this summer, and pray that I can keep my head togehter and not worry it off in the next couple of weeks..

that osunds about right.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had to have a LOT of non stress tests, each time because of my blood pressure..more so with Nicholas. When I was pregnant with him, I had them twice a week. They just hook a baby monitor up to you and you lay there for like however long they decide to get a good measure of baby.

I am happy for you and Brad and will continue to lift you up. Love,
Shannon
Tami said…
Hopefully you will be able to schedule the majority of your appointments after school.
I'm glad she is growing as she should.
Anonymous said…
I'm gettting so excited! It was really good to see you guys today! Hugs!
Melissa said…
So sweet that she yawned - and funny! You have a little person inside you...and I'm PRAYING hard that I get to meet her soon (but not before I should)! Job? This one not renewed you yet? I'll pray that way, too.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity