Hope's Birthday
Well happy birthday..
Today is hope's brithday. It is hard to belive that it has been a whole year. sometimes it feels longer and sometimes it still feels like a fresh wound. I am going to do my best not to spend the whole day crying, but you know how emotional I am, and add to that being pregnant again and I doubt I will make the whole day without a couple of tears. I took today off from school casue I ddin't think I could face the little rugrats in my class today, or people asking me how I was doing. I feel like besides being a bit off this week, I a am mostly doing okay. I still feel greif but most of the time it doesn't permeate my whole life. the question, is this yoru first Child? still gives me some trouble, and we got a catalog for 1st brithday supplies in the mail on Saturday that didn't help. Brad is holding up real well, and he couldn't take the day cause he doesn't really have any left. but he is trying so hard to be strong for me.
It is alright to be sad. I just need to focus on the future as well.
Jeremiah 29: 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
I am stressed about this pregnancy and Laurana's brith. I worry when ever she doesn't move, so I pray alot about her moving. I also pray that she will be healthy, and that she will come after school, although if she comes before school is over I will gladdly take the DeDuct days and welcome her with open arms.
I know I have asked alot of pray lately for someone who seems to be doing well, but please still keep pray I am getting through on those prayers and the strength of God.
Today is hope's brithday. It is hard to belive that it has been a whole year. sometimes it feels longer and sometimes it still feels like a fresh wound. I am going to do my best not to spend the whole day crying, but you know how emotional I am, and add to that being pregnant again and I doubt I will make the whole day without a couple of tears. I took today off from school casue I ddin't think I could face the little rugrats in my class today, or people asking me how I was doing. I feel like besides being a bit off this week, I a am mostly doing okay. I still feel greif but most of the time it doesn't permeate my whole life. the question, is this yoru first Child? still gives me some trouble, and we got a catalog for 1st brithday supplies in the mail on Saturday that didn't help. Brad is holding up real well, and he couldn't take the day cause he doesn't really have any left. but he is trying so hard to be strong for me.
It is alright to be sad. I just need to focus on the future as well.
Jeremiah 29: 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
I am stressed about this pregnancy and Laurana's brith. I worry when ever she doesn't move, so I pray alot about her moving. I also pray that she will be healthy, and that she will come after school, although if she comes before school is over I will gladdly take the DeDuct days and welcome her with open arms.
I know I have asked alot of pray lately for someone who seems to be doing well, but please still keep pray I am getting through on those prayers and the strength of God.
Comments
I know it is easy to be nervous, but remember that you did have the fever the weekend you lost Hope, so I think your mother's instinct will clue you in if you need to get to the hospital asap. And the doctors have more wisdom this time and are prepared to keep an eye on you.
But "God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind," so I pray that He gives you wisdom in these final months of carrying Laurana before she comes into the world and that you feel His love and power strengthening you for that task. "Weeping may endure for a night" (or a year!) "but joy comes in the morning," and it will be a joyful morning when you welcome Laurana into your arms! - Melissa
I will continue to pray for you and Brad.