Made it
Okay- Baby update = 29 weeks, still kicking lots. Making it very hard to sleep casue she has gotten so big and so far so good. keep praying.
Last week- We made it through 3 different PDs, Brad's filling, a double Dr. appointment, and two softball games. Thanks to the help of alot of friends and Family.
Materinty fair= Lots of fun. got to see cool things nad hear about some stuff you forget to ask and they tell you. Got another one to go to on the 9th, and was exauhsted from all the walking.
Next week- not as busy as this past week, nothing on monday after school. D&D on Tuesday, nothing on Wed., Bunco on thrusday, and Softball Friday, not I don't play softball I just watch my sexy man play. So all is good. And thigns are looking up.
26 days of school left.
Still don't know about a job, cause hey this is kentucky and we have to pink slip all "first eyar" teachers (which means anyone without tenure) and then make them wait until we hire them back. If I wait until after the 15th of June, my insureance will gap and be a big pain in the but. So pray that no gap in insurance, either brad or I needs to be hired back by june 15th.
Last week- We made it through 3 different PDs, Brad's filling, a double Dr. appointment, and two softball games. Thanks to the help of alot of friends and Family.
Materinty fair= Lots of fun. got to see cool things nad hear about some stuff you forget to ask and they tell you. Got another one to go to on the 9th, and was exauhsted from all the walking.
Next week- not as busy as this past week, nothing on monday after school. D&D on Tuesday, nothing on Wed., Bunco on thrusday, and Softball Friday, not I don't play softball I just watch my sexy man play. So all is good. And thigns are looking up.
26 days of school left.
Still don't know about a job, cause hey this is kentucky and we have to pink slip all "first eyar" teachers (which means anyone without tenure) and then make them wait until we hire them back. If I wait until after the 15th of June, my insureance will gap and be a big pain in the but. So pray that no gap in insurance, either brad or I needs to be hired back by june 15th.
Comments