Feeling better, mentally this morning. Still feel physically drained, weak, and sick, but emotionally I feel better about life, and what not. Laurana slept through the night. and I got up to pump, but things went much better and I already feel a little better. So don't worry I am not depress anymore, jsut sick. :) My plan today is to sleep as much as possible. Still hope to be better in time to come to chruch sunday.
PS uncle John this is the jeep stroller your gift bought us. We love it.

Comments

Melissa said…
It's good to read your spirits have lifted a little, though I'll stay in prayer for all 3 of you. You are a strong person (so's Brad) so I have faith that you will make it, even when you feel like screaming. Or dying. After watching new moms lately, I have a huge awe for them and what they endure for love of their precious, God given little ones.
Melissa said…
p.s. Your friends and/or doctor probably already told you this, but acid reflux can be normal up to the first year. Isaac spit up all the time all over and also was losing (or not gaining) weight. He did finally gain though still puked a lot (translation: all the time) but around 10 months it stopped. A lot of times something isn't fully developed yet (like the holes aren't full grown over or something...I forget what it was) and hence the reflux. Since she was so little at birth, that could be part of it. Also it's a 'getcha either way thing' because the rocking/bouncing that they love and/or soothes them when they're mad can cause the little tummy to jiggle and there it goes.

Still have huge respect for new moms, because I always thought it was just the 'sleep and your life is not your own' issue...now I find out there can be a huge host of challenges to these cutiepies!
Shelley said…
nice stroller. glad to hear that you are feeling better. She is so pretty. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity