So we went to the Dr. Yesterday. Laurana hasn't gained any weight this week. They want me to start supplementing her feedings iwth Formula. I really don't want to. he also said we can use pumped breast milk, so we are going to do that. Other than that things are going great. Her jaundice seems to be going away (which means she is getting enough to eat) and she is sleeping better. she actually ate 4 hours apart last night, and then 5 hours. I actually had to wake her up to eat this morning, as she was still sleeping and needed to eat. So I actually feel better this morning caue I got 3 hours and then 4 hours of sleep... so that is like a total of 7 which is really a whole nights sleep. PS.. I love Laurana's MC hammer pants in the picture (can't touch this)
Brad had a couple of friends over last night for his birthday. Grandma Gullett came over fora while too. It was a lot of fun for brad. I also went for my first walk yesterday. went around the block and saw Lee Dale. She is looking cute and pregnant.
well today is bath day so I must go and shower, and get ready to face the day. After her next feeding we are going to wash her up.. anyone have any suggestions about getting IV tape residue out of her hair?
)
Comments
GLAD for the sleep! It's amazing how much better that can make you feel. All my tired mommy friends are so much livelier when I visit and baby has let them sleep. Otherwise, they look like death warmed over. :) So, enjoy the bath and the sleep and the walks and the baby!
p.s. LOVE her look in the first picture. So serious and concerned.
And happy birthday to Brad!
Baby oil? I know that works for cradle cap. Rubbing alcohol gets rid of tape residue on picture frames etc. Would assume that it would be OK to use since they use it to clean the skin before injections. Maybe on a cotton ball and be very careful.