New years Eve


We started the day off right with a good fight. Actually I was jsut a reck for no good reason. At one point I was crying cause I couldn't get my barret to clip in my hair. What can I say I was up all night with bad dreams and it is taht itme of month. Anyway then we went to chruch, which made us feel better, and had the lords supper. After chruch we had lunch then slept for about 2 hours, also made me feel better. Then I got up and cleaned we then played some spades and then went to the Chop house. They lost our reservation so we had to wait, and then the server we got was not very good, but the food was excellent and in the end we had a great time.
After dinner we came home and Gabbard, David and Brittany, and Evan came over. We had snacks, played Teckin, watched the ball drop, drank sparkling grape juice and played some poker all in all a great day. Oh then David and Brad played Age of Empires and then they went home around 4.. so davids crack about 6 wasn't to far off.
Well Brad is in the shower so I need to go join him, it being water conservation week and all.

PS I am back on WW full time now, so if you see me eating yell at me and tell me to stop until I get to goal weight.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You know, I'm moody, too, and I don't have that totm for an excuse. It's been on and off all year. (Maybe I'm manic-depressive....)

Otherwise, sounds like a good day. Our fun should/might be today when we're having people over for chili. Mmmm, chili.....
Anonymous said…
happy new year and a happy steak to you. We had roast beef (beast if you are a who) and I watched the Vienna New years concert and the nutcracker suite on TV in between cooking and resting. then the new flashmob opera....loved it. MOM
Anonymous said…
Yep, good day around here. No steak but a killer roast which made excellent bbq the next day as well! Yum, Yum!
Anonymous said…
flashmob opera? enlighten the endarkened one, please.
Anonymous said…
I hope, by now, you're feeling much more like your old sweet self. New Year sounded like a fun time at your house.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity