emotional roller coaster

This week marks the week we lost Hope and Satruday I went to the maternety fair at Central baptist. I did really well I didn't get upset or anything, but I think it affected me more than I cared to admit. One I was exhaused from being on my feet all morning, then Saturday night I came home and went to bed and was kind of moody.
Sunday I woke up and was moody all day. I snapped at brad over Softball, didn't really want to say much in sunday school, had to get a ride cause I was so up and down brad was worried about me driving, then I cried at hte to be coffee, and just came home and went back to bed. then I had a complete panic attack later that night. (which I have never had one.. no fun.) brad helped me calm down and was very patient with me. We talked about what was upsetting me and I think the pressure of last week, combined with teh fair, the exhaustion, the emotional level of coffee's, the date approaching, and the fact that I am a hormanal mess jsut threw me into a tail spin.
I feel much better today, but I think I am going to take an easy, and just teach and come home and rest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ellise, as the upcoming date approaches for the 1st. time of the date that your "little" Hope went to be with Jesus. IT's more than normal to have ALL of those feelings that you described in your blog honey. I remember the "anniversary" of our little "Sarah Faye's" date that she went to be with Jesus and it's a very strange feeling and so many emotions are going through your mind.

Just the fact that you went to the maternity fair at Central Baptist is a wonderful thing!!!

Marc and I continue to pray for you and Brad daily as you approach the day that Jesus will bring your new little miracle into the world. You both have been strong and God is good, isn't he?!

Keep us posted as to your progress girl. Have a nice week.

Jennifer Whitt
Anonymous said…
I will be praying for you! It is an exciting time, yet a worriesome time and a sad time...all tied into one. I am very excited for you all and all of God's blessing's for your little miracle. We love you!
Shanno Calico
Anonymous said…
Love you.

tiffy
Anonymous said…
I'm praying. - Melissa
Unknown said…
I am so excited to meet Laurana...I think about u almost every day and am counting the days with u. u and Brad have been so strong, I can't imagine how u've held it together so well. I'm still praying.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity