A great spring break

Well as of today I am 26 weeks. Which is good. Little me, is kicking very strong and very often. she tends to be calm in the mornings, but about lunch time she is wild and bed time has become an argument already. Apreaently she likes basketball though cause when ever brad is watching it she kicks alot. I think it might just be the sounds.

this week, Brad and I and some helpers, Andi and Jina, painted teh baby's room. It took us two days as we had two colors to do. I may be a little bias, but I think it turned out great. We also went to Baby's R us and registered and ordered thechanging table that we want. It should be here in a week or two. We also organized and moved alot of kids books. They were all in the baby's room, these are books that run from baby all the way to teenagers, so we moved the slightly more advanced ones into a different place. She is just not ready for the Anne of Green gable's books yet.

This week we also relaxed, watched BedTime stories at hte Dollar theater, and tried to get some extra sleep so we would be ready for hte weeks to come. I also acknwledged that I am under a great deal of emotional stress and had been failing to admit it. I was trying to pretend I was fine but I really need prayer because lets face it until I have a confirmed job, so does brad, and I have a very live and happy baby in my arms I am a little bit stressed. Brad is being wonderful, and we have cut a lot of stuff out of our schdeule so hopefully a little more rest, and jsut sitting will help us feel better about the future..

By the way for those of you who actually read my blog we are naming our little girl: Laurana Elizabeth (but don't tell anyone.. cause we are keeping it a secret from all those other poopy heads that don't read my blog.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
great name
Anonymous said…
i am not a poopyhead i read the blog.
Ellice said…
I know you are not a poopy head that is why you got to know the name, and see you keep up with me and my life through my blog.
Anonymous said…
Very pretty name!
shannon
Melissa said…
I like it - lovely!

I know what you mean about the stress - sometimes grace comes just from acknowledging it. I'll pray for answers to prayer and peace...I think a little downtime is probably a wise idea.

Can't wait to meet your little lady!!!!

p.s. Still intending to call...hopefully it won't just be a 'paving stone.'

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity